A-Scan Plus Connect
MANUAL (ver. B):
Connect Visual Aid V8.1
The A-Scan Plus Connect® is designed to meet the demands of today’s refractive cataract surgery. It is the single most effective solution for measuring and calculating all of your patients and refining your surgical outcomes.
Accutome Connect is a single application solution for managing your ultrasound patient workflow, including A-Scan, B-Scan, and/or UBM. The software is a powerful and portable diagnostic tool designed to meet the demands of today’s ophthalmic practice. The A-Scan, B-Scan, and UBM probes plug directly into a PC, laptop, or tablet device and offer flexible data transfer to meet your clinical needs. All patient data is easily updated to electronic medical records and can be stored, emailed, or printed quickly. Reports are generated with just a few clicks of a button. Take the Connect anywhere with no software licenses, allowing you to load the software in multiple exam rooms and offices. Protect your investment with easily upgradeable software, and streamline your patient data by sharing information between each system.
It's all connected
The Accutome Connect is the only system to use the same probes as the Accutome 4Sight, boasting reverse compatibility and industry-leading options for portability and functionality. Both systems also use the same graphical user interface, eliminating the learning curve and making the transition seamless when switching from one system to the other.
- Immersion and contact modes
- Industry leading resolution
- IOL formulas including the Hoffer® Q, SRK/T, Holladay I, Haigis, SRK II, Binkhorst II, as well as new post-refractive formulas
- Customizable lens, ACD and VCD materials for new emerging implant/chamber materials
- Optimized lens constants for superior surgical outcomes
- Easy to set up defaults, smooth customer interface, and automatic EMR exports to decrease examination time, increase patient throughput, and increase profit
- Automatic alignment detection and sclera recognition help eliminate marginally aligned scans
- Seamless work flow integration with IOLMaster® 500 from ZEISS
- Fully upgradeable software
- Unlimited data storage, based on PC/network storage
- EMR capability with automatic transfer of data
- DICOM ready
- Unlimited IOL Lens groups
- Piggyback calculation ability for ICL implant patients
- Rx surgery calculations for an aging Lasik population
- PC-based platform
- PDF reporting
The A-Scan Plus Connect comes in a durable traveling case with a USB footswitch, USB containing A-Scan Plus Connect software and manual, test block, 3 immersion connection sets, and immersion shell.