AccuPach VI Pachymeter
AccuPach VI has Digital Signal Analysis, which offers outstanding accuracy and repeatability. The built in IOP conversion makes calculating IOP quick and easy. The voice output allows the operator to focus completely on the patient as the AccuPach VI verifies the measurements out loud.
- User-friendly touch-tone screen allows the user to master the AccuPach VI in minutes.
- Revolutionary voice output feature calls out readings, allowing the user to concentrate more on the cornea.
- Link to computer or printer via USB Memory Stick.
- Digital waveform analysis helps to ensure measurements are properly aligned.
- IOP Correction Calculation that converts IOP measurements in seconds.
- The AccuPach VI is desktop, slit lamp or wall mountable.
- Adjustable handle/stand allows viewing on different angles.
- Accuracy: +/- 5 Microns
- Weight: 3.1 lb.
- Dimensions: 10"L x 10"H x 2.5"W
- Probe Dimensions: 2.5mm diameter
- Measurement Range: 300-999 microns
- Power Source: Medical Grade Power Supply (100-240 VAC 47-63 Hz)
- Resolution: 1 micron +/-
- Probe Sampling: 65 MHz