Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscopes
Since 1958, when we introduced the Fison, our first binocular indirect ophthalmoscope, Keeler has developed a reputation as the innovator in the development and manufacturing of indirect ophthalmoscopes. In 2003, we introduced the first Keeler “wireless” indirect ophthalmoscopes available on our All Pupil or Vantage models. Wireless gives you the freedom to move from room to room without any constraints – no more wires, cords, or tangles. Just a lightweight, balanced, and comfortable indirect ophthalmoscope. When you choose a Keeler indirect ophthalmoscope, you are guaranteed the following standard benefits in all of our instruments.
Enclosed KeeView Optics
All Keeler indirect optics are specially coated and individually laser aligned to provide the sharpest, clearest images every time you use your indirect.
Comfort and balance
Lightweight materials are used throughout the design of each unit; combined with soft cushioning and a nonslip contour shaped headband to maximize comfort and balance. These features will be particularly important during long examinations.
Keeler indirects have been designed to ensure optimal performance. Bulbs are easily accessible and quick to change during surgical procedures, if your bulb should blow, our quick fit design ensures you won't be without it for very long.
Adjustable brilliant illumination
Keeler indirects have been designed to ensure optimal performance. LED modules and bulbs are easily accessible and quick to change. On the All Pupil II and Vantage, the illumination rheostat is located on the headband providing easily accessible, fully controllable light. Keeler indirects have the brightest illumination but can be turned down to as low as 2% of maximum required.
Supplies protection 100% of the time. IR/UV filters are built into the optics of the Vantage Plus and All Pupil II. LED products emit no harmful UV or IR wavelengths.
Wide angle diffuser
The Keeler wide-angle diffuser eliminates shadows on the edge of the condensing lens, expanding the field of view significantly. This is particularly useful during difficult and peripheral examinations. There is also less discomfort for the patient, because the light is softer.
Items 1-24 of 26
- Schocket Double Ended Scleral$161.35AL1130KL
- Keeler BIO Face ShieldSpecial Price $18.00 Regular Price $20.00 As low as $15.43AX17448
- All Pupil II LED Convertible Slimline WirelessSpecial Price $3,710 Regular Price $5,1021205-P-2000
- All Pupil II Convertible Wired Headset with 10w Halogen BulbSpecial Price $2,379 Regular Price $3,5501204-P-3100
- Vantage Plus LED Convertible Slimline WirelessSpecial Price $4,110 Regular Price $5,6941205-P-1020
- Vantage Plus LED Convertible WiredSpecial Price $2,907 Regular Price $4,0121205-P-1010
- Vantage Plus Digital Slimline Wireless$15,9271205-P-5010
- Spectra IrisSpecial Price $2,435 Regular Price $3,4991205-P-2010
- Spectra Bulb$153.001299-P-7075
- Lithium Battery With Rheostat$642.001919-p-5215
- Lithium Charger and Power Supply$202.001941-p-5385
- Vantage Plus LED Module$428.001012-P-5276
- All Pupil II LED Module$428.001012-P-7008
- All Pupil II and Vantage Bulb$178.001012-P-7003
- Vantage Plus Bulb$122.001012-P-7006
- Fison Bulb$99.001012-P-7000
- HiMag Lens$433.001202-P-7192
- Teaching Mirror$155.001202-P-7205/1202-P-7117/1205-P-7000
- 3-in-1 Indirect Carrying Case$464.003412-P-7000
- Spectra Iris Case$147.003412-P-5354
- Scleral Depressor - Pencil Type$121.001201-P-6076
- Slimline Wireless Charger$1,1931945-P-5012
- Slimline Lithium Polymer Battery$314.001919-P-5338
- Standard Lithium Battery$316.001919-P-1013
Items 1-24 of 26