Keeler, the first name in cryo surgery, has been supplying the ophthalmic surgeon with high-performance, reliable cryo systems since 1966. Changes in technology and the surgeons’ requirements have allowed us to improve and expand our range of cryo ophthalmic instruments.
The Cryomatic console employs smart technology Electronic communication between the console and any probe that is connected to it allows for optimum operating parameters for any given probe and self-adjustment. Put another way, the console auto-configures to probe characteristics. The main advantage of this is that there no longer is a need for manual setup at the start of or during any procedure. This also means that the gas pressure will always be set automatically – no manual adjustment needed.
Its new coupling system allows you to connect either a single use disposable or reusable probe without the need for an adaptor. It delivers quality and versatility when using either disposable or reusable probes ensuring every probe will always perform optimally. The new integral software automatically detects the type of probe in use and adjusts the unit accordingly, meaning the unit is ready for use in a matter of minutes.
- Single-Use Cryo Probe$1,9382509-P-8033
- Cryomatic Console MKII$10,5652509-P-1010
- 3.1 mm Compact Retinal Probe$4,2242509-P-8030
- 2.5 mm Standard Retinal Probe$4,2242509-P-8020
- 2.5 mm Mid-Reach Retinal Probe$4,2242509-P-8022
- 2.5 mm Extended Retinal Probe$4,2242509-P-8021
- 1.5 mm Curved Cataract Probe$4,2242509-P-8024
- Cryo II Glaucoma Probe$4,2242509-P-8025
- 0.89 mm Intra Vitreal Probe$4,2242509-P-8023
- Cryo II Collins Trichiasis Probe$4,2242509-P-8026
- Cryomatic Stand$1,3493304-K-1086