KSL-H5-D Digital Slit Lamps
Financing as low as $323.50 per month plus tax.
Financing provided by U.S. Bank. Tax will be added to the monthly payment. Subject to credit approval and signed documentation.
The Digital H series tower illumination slit lamps from Keeler features quality design and leading technology. Our advanced design and manufacturing techniques give the Keeler Haag style slit lamp the advantage of stunning optical performance providing customers with confidence in the quality, accuracy, and reliability. The Digital slit lamp features a discrete integrated camera with Keeler Konnect™ software and beam splitter. The key camera controls are on the Slit Lamp base to simplify image acquisition. A fibre optic background illuminator and swing in/out diffuser gives additional image control.
- Tower LED illumination slit lamp with Keeler optics
- Full imaging solution with Keeler Konnect™ software
- Joystick image activation
- Shutter and review controls on joystick base
- Background illuminator included
- 5 step magnification system (x6, x10, x16, x25 and x40)
- 8° converging eye pieces: 49 to 77mm
- Slit Width - 0 to 12mm continuously variable
- Slit Length - 0.2, 2, 3, 5, 9 and 12mm circle (1.8 to 12mm continuously variable), and 1mm square
- Filters: neutral density, red-free, diffuser, cobalt blue, yellow, and IR heat-absorbing filter permanently installed
- 0 to 180 degree continuous slit angle
Digital H series 5 drum slit lamps come with a 3 year warranty and 12 month technical support for the Keeler Konnect™ software. Slit lamps are available in a unit or table mount configuration. Unit modules include a power supply, table top, and mounting post. Table modules include a power supply, drawer, and table top.
Slit Lamp Brochure
SOFTWARE MANUAL - REV A:
Keeler Konnect™ Software - English