Financing as low as $68.53 per month plus tax.
Financing provided by U.S. Bank. Tax will be added to the monthly payment. Subject to credit approval and signed documentation.
The TonoCare portable tonometer is set to revolutionize the handheld market. Designed and built with patient comfort in mind, the TonoCare handheld tonometer is truly simple to use and gives consistently fast, accurate and reliable readings. Whatever the mobility of the patient and wherever it’s being used, the TonoCare air puff tonometer offers exceptional performance time and time again.
The highly portable unit allows measurements to be taken wherever the patient is most comfortable; whatever environment they are in. The sleek product profile means the clinician can maintain visual contact with the patient at all times, enabling them to reassure the patient throughout the measurement process.
- Easy to follow instructions and intuitive controls ensure users can be fully trained in a matter of minutes. The lightweight, yet robust, hand-held form means it quickly and easily adapts to use in many different environments.
- The unit is ready to use in less than 10 seconds after being switched on; readings for both eyes can be achieved in 30 seconds.
- Air puff technology means no sterile consumables are required, keeping ongoing costs to a minimum.
- The non-contact TonoCare ensures a minimal risk of eye damage or cross contamination.
- The TonoCare uses advanced optical and sensor technology for positional detection and puff control. Clear user controls and a color internal display combine to provide exceptional usability.
The TonoCare handheld tonometer comes with its own dedicated charger stand with inbuilt printer that can either be placed on a desk or wall mounted. The power connector is interchangeable and can be connected to the hand unit directly or plugged into the docking station so the unit charges automatically when placed in the stand. The docking station also features a ‘test eye’ which can be used by the operator to practice using TonoCare. Station has a cordless IR connection to printer, instantaneous data transmission, and option of data output via USB to a computer.
Comes with docking station, detachable headrest, power supply kit, USB cable, instruction USB, rubber eyepiece, and wall mount kit.