MANUAL (ver. B):
Connect Visual Aid V8.1
Accutome Connect is a single application solution for managing your ultrasound patient workflow, including A-Scan, B-Scan, and/or UBM. The software is a powerful and portable diagnostic tool designed to meet the demands of today’s ophthalmic practice. The A-Scan, B-Scan, and UBM probes plug directly into a PC, laptop, or tablet device and offer flexible data transfer to meet your clinical needs. All patient data is easily updated to electronic medical records and can be stored, emailed, or printed quickly. Reports are generated with just a few clicks of a button. Take the Connect anywhere with no software licenses, allowing you to load the software in multiple exam rooms and offices. Protect your investment with easily upgradeable software, and streamline your patient data by sharing information between each system.
It's all connected
The Accutome Connect is the only system to use the same probes as the Accutome 4Sight, boasting reverse compatibility and industry-leading options for portability and functionality. Both systems also use the same graphical user interface, eliminating the learning curve and making the transition seamless when switching from one system to the other.
The UBM Plus probe has a guarded tip to prevent damage to both the patient and the probe. The unit is used for anterior segment imaging. This unit is an incredibly portable device because the 48MHz probe plugs directly into any Microsoft Windows laptop or desktop computer. The UBM features an all-in-one probe design to eliminate signal loss and provide the sharpest images possible.
- High-definition imaging - Detailed structure definition including cornea, iris, ciliary body, zonules, crystalline lens, and intraocular lens, as well as pathologies
- State-of-the-art probe design - Sharper, more focused images due to the elimination of signal loss
- Unsurpassed data analysis - Contains tools for measuring sulcus-to-sulcus, anterior chamber depth, positioning of intraocular lenses, and filtration angle of the eye
- Easy to set up defaults, smooth customer interface, and automatic EMR exports that decrease examination time, increase patient throughput, and increase profit
- Adjustable video loop
- Fully upgradeable software
- EMR compatible
- DICOM ready
- Multiple measuring velocities for ACD
- PDF reporting
- Fully adjustable gain-control before, during, or after scan
- Data archive – Network or external location
The UBM Plus comes in a durable traveling case with a USB footswitch, USB containing UBM Plus software and manual, probe holder, wireless mouse, and 18mm and 20mm immersion shells.