MANUAL (ver. B):
Connect Visual Aid V8.1
B-Scan Plus High Res Images
Accutome Connect is a single application solution for managing your ultrasound patient workflow, including A-Scan, B-Scan, and/or UBM. The software is a powerful and portable diagnostic tool designed to meet the demands of today’s ophthalmic practice. The A-Scan, B-Scan, and UBM probes plug directly into a PC, laptop, or tablet device and offer flexible data transfer to meet your clinical needs. All patient data is easily updated to electronic medical records and can be stored, emailed, or printed quickly. Reports are generated with just a few clicks of a button. Take the Connect anywhere with no software licenses, allowing you to load the software in multiple exam rooms and offices. Protect your investment with easily upgradeable software, and streamline your patient data by sharing information between each system.
It's all connected
The Accutome Connect is the only system to use the same probes as the Accutome 4Sight, boasting reverse compatibility and industry-leading options for portability and functionality. Both systems also use the same graphical user interface, eliminating the learning curve and making the transition seamless when switching from one system to the other.
The B-Scan Plus proprietary software combined with unique probe electronics make it the premier portable high-definition B-Scan. While developing the B-Scan Plus software, we visited many of the top facilities around the world. The results are a reliable and easy-to-use unit, which can quickly scan patients and transer information.
- Superior Image – 0.015mm image resolution is among the highest in the medical industry
- Improved probe providing shaper, more focused images due to the elimination of signal loss
- Unsurpassed data analysis contains 12 useful measuring calipers, including six lines, two areas, two angles, and two arrows
- “Smooth Zoom” technology allows for 2x full-image zoom without distortion of real-time or captured scan
- The portable probe can plug into any Windows-based laptop or PC
- Adjustable film loops that range from 2 to 17 seconds
- Unlimited adjustable and transferable video recording
- Fully adjustable gain control before, during, or after scan
- Connect software allows the B-Scan Plus to integrate the option for A-Scan and UBM modes for improved patient workflow
- Easy to set up defaults, smooth customer interface, and automatic EMR exports to decrease examination time, increase patient throughput, and increase profit
- Unsurpassed compact file storage
- EMR compatible
- DICOM ready
- Multiple measuring velocities for ACD/VCD
- PDF reporting
- Archive data on a network or external hard drive
The B-Scan Plus comes in a durable traveling case with a USB footswitch, USB containing B-Scan Plus software and manual, probe holder, and coupling gel.